মঙ্গলবার, ৮ মে, ২০১২

Restoration! Forest People Wanted.

roleplay/restoration/

Hey fellow roleplayers!
So I have created a roleplay called Restoration and I need some people to fill in some spots. First of all, we need some people to take the role of the forest children. Anyone can do it as we can have as many as we like. Here is an example: Zeta Also I would appreciate it if you read this: Moving Forest Description since that tells you a bit about your role as well as the place you shall be living in as well as the Introduction.
Plus I need someone to play Mother Nature(need you to read the same as above) and 3 of her minions(ditto). Feel free to do whatever you want with these characters! Just make it plausable of course and nothing too far fetched.
Finally, aside from the woodland, I need a henchman for the evil guy. You may wanna speak to ShadTheWerepire about that since he plays the evil guy.

Since the rp has already began, you might wanna read through the post. But it's not compulsory, so yeah. Have fun and I hope you join! XD

I live in the air
I die in the water
I sleep under stars
I wake in the sun
My music is silent
My silence is loud
I am night
I am day
I love everything
I hate nothing
I am your best friend
I am your worst nightmare
I am dreams
I am nightmares
I am me
You are you
This is pipzel
That is the world

Bobo\'s Oat Bars fence contractor Tulsa back up computer jane collins great ormond street

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন